CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERING AND TAKING PART IN THE XIV MALLORCA 312
ARTICLE 1. SCOPE
These conditions complement the already established general conditions contained in the Legal Notice of the website www.mallorca312.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) owned by 312 Bike & Tours S.L.U (hereinafter 312 Bike & Tours) and these should be referred to regarding anything not stipulated in the present conditions of use for the registration platform. Users are strongly recommended to read and keep a copy of these conditions of use, as well as the legal notice of the website.
ARTICLE 2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
For the first party, 312 Bike & Tours, with its registered offices at Carrer de les Parres, 51, 07570, Artà, Balearic Islands, entered in the Company Register of Palma de Mallorca on 7 July 2016, in Volume 2,666 of the Archive, General Section, folio 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, 1st entry, and fiscally identified by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Finance with the Tax Code (CIF): B-57967622.
For the other party, the User, who accesses the platform to sign up for the XIV MALLORCA 312. The User declares that they are of legal age (over 18 years old) and have the necessary legal capacity to enter into contracts, register and take part in said event, understanding and expressly accepting the conditions detailed below. In the case of minors, registration must always be carried out under the supervision of parents or legal guardians, with consent and under the responsibility of the latter.
ARTICLE 3. CONDITIONS FOR TAKING PART IN THE XIV MALLORCA 312
The user declares that they have read, know and accept all the conditions contained in the Rules of the event and in this document.
In addition, and in particular, the user declares to have read, know and accept the following conditions to take part in the XIV MALLORCA 312:
- The user will take part, on 27 April 2024, in the XIV MALLORCA 312, in any of its three distances of 312, 225 or 167 km. Once the race has started, the participant may change the distance without needing to notify the Organisation.
- The user declares that they are aware of the contents of the Rules for the event (link reglamento de la prueba), which they accept in their entirety. The user is hereby informed that the sports cycling event will be subject to that specified in the Rules thereof, as well as any modifications that may be made to these specifications, for instance in terms of start times, final routes, etc., based on justified circumstances such as administrative requirements, road conditions, weather conditions, etc.
- Registrations are strictly personal and non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the person registered. A participant cannot be replaced by another person. Each participant must come in person to pick up their race bib, presenting a valid ID (identity card or passport). The race bib and goodie bag may NOT be picked up by third parties. Only registrations duly paid by credit and/or debit card will be accepted, carried out via the payment gateway proposed by the organisation; i.e. it is NOT possible for participants to pre-register and pay at the same time as picking up their bib in person.
ARTICLE 4. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The registration procedure consists of the following steps, listed chronologically from 1 to 10:
- If a user has a registration code, they must enter it. When users don't have a registration code, they will continue with the normal procedure.
- In the case a user has already registered for previous races, the system may automatically complete certain details based on the user's tax ID or passport number. In this case, users are responsible for checking and accepting these details, since the absence of errors cannot be guaranteed.
- In the case that users have not registered for previous races, they must fill in the fields with their personal details, postal details and details of the contact person designated in case of emergency, including the latter's telephone number. Users are responsible for having the consent of the contact person to pass on their data, in any case being subject to the website's privacy terms.
- If applicable, users will be able to confirm that they are a member of the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC). In the case of users not being a member of the RFEC, they must pay the mandatory insurance price of 15 euros in order to take part in the race. The fact that a user is federated abroad does NOT exempt this user from paying the mandatory insurance fee of 15 euros to take part in the race. Similarly, the fact that a user is a member of a federation other than the RFEC (e.g. for athletics or triathlons) does NOT exempt this user from such payment. In all cases other than the RFEC licence, users must pay the mandatory insurance price of 15 euros to take part in the race.
- Users should choose the size of jersey required. This choice is irrevocable for all purposes and NO changes will be admitted.
- Users will have the option to purchase certain goods and services that are complementary to the registration procedure, as well as to make a donation to an NGO. All this is voluntary and such options are not necessary in order to complete the registration procedure.
- Once the above steps have been completed, users will be directed to the gateway for payment by credit card. Users are responsible for accepting any conditions imposed by the payment gateway, which are not related to 312 Bike & Tours, notwithstanding those contained in Article 4 of this document.
- Once the payment has been made, confirmation will be sent by email to the address provided by the user. Until such confirmation has been received, the registration procedure can NOT be considered as being completed. Should no such confirmation be received, users should notify the Organisation by email at email@example.com.
- Should the RFEC deem it appropriate, any user who is a member of the RFEC must complete the Responsible Declaration and Personal Location Form (FLP in Spanish). To do so, users must access the private area of their Federation and sign into their account, via the following link: https://rfec.com/index.php/smartweb/auth/acceso_federacion.
In the case of participants aged between 15 and 18 (minors under 15 years of age cannot take part in the race), once the registration formalities on the registration platform have been completed, an authorisation form for the parents or legal guardians of the minor must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the registration number and details of the minor, as well as those of the guardian. This authorisation must be duly signed, scanned and sent to email@example.com within twenty days after the registration formalities on the registration platform have been completed and the registration fee has been paid. After this deadline, it will be understood that the participant registered waives their registration, as well as all the rights conferred on them as a participant, including the right to receive a goodie bag.
ARTICLE 5. PAYMENT TERMS
The User declares that they have full legal capacity to use credit cards and declares that the credit card to be used is their exclusive property.
The data recorded by the website and/or by the payment gateway constitute proof of the transactions carried out between the website and users.
For your security, 312 Bike & Tours has entrusted the system of credit card payment to a payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and securely transmitted to the bank's servers and then verified with the issuing bank in order to prevent fraud and abuse.
This procedure for entering data is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) - 128 bit encryption technology.
ARTICLE 6. COST FOR THE PARTICIPANT
- The total cost for the participant (including the registration fee and race bib, the purchase of the official race jersey and the registration platform fee) is as follows: €129.00
- Participants must either be a member of the RFEC or pay the mandatory insurance price of 15 euros to take part in the race. The fact that a user is federated abroad does NOT exempt this user from paying the mandatory insurance fee of 15 euros to take part in the race. The fact that a user is a member of a federation other than the RFEC (for example, Royal Spanish Triathlon Federation (RFET), Royal Spanish Athletics Federation (RFEA), Recreational Cycling Federation (FCT), etc.) will NOT exempt this user from payment. In all cases other than the RFEC licence, users must pay the mandatory insurance price of 15 euros to take part in the race. Participants take part in the race under their own risk and responsibility. In no case will the amount of 15 euros corresponding to the insurance be refunded when participants have indicated that they do not have a licence and then subsequently obtain one.
- The total cost for the participant includes the registration fee, the purchase of the official race jersey and the registration platform fee, broken down as follows:
- Price of the jersey: €50
- Administration fee: €10.
- Registration fee: €69.00
- Since the purchase of the official jersey is mandatory for the race, the participant will be charged a single fee to take part in the event, as defined in point 6.1 above.
ARTICLE 7. BIB COLLECTION
Bibs can be picked up on Thursday, 25 April and Friday, 26 April 2023 at the Mallorca 312 EXPO, from 9 am to 9 pm.
ARTICLE 8. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
Users may withdraw their registration, without giving any reason, within 14 calendar days from the day of registering. Any such cancellation request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the intention to cancel the registration and attaching a copy of the email confirming this registration. 312 Bike & Tours will reimburse the registration fee no later than 14 days after the date of receiving the aforementioned notification, by means of a refund on the bank card used to make the payment. Unless this procedure is followed and carried out before the deadline, NO refund will be made.
ARTICLE 9. SHOULD THE EVENT NOT BE HELD
When so advised by Civil Protection forces, and in the case it has been sufficiently informed regarding risks that may affect the safety of participants or collaborators, the Organisation may decide to suspend the race, partially or totally. These risks may be associated with events of force majeure or adverse weather or any other cause that could affect the safety of participants and/or spectators of the event or that may prevent it from taking place.
Should the event be cancelled due to force majeure and/or weather before the event has started, participants will be entitled to be reimbursed their registration and bib fee but will NOT be refunded, in any case, the administration fee or the price of the jersey, in which case the Organisation will send the jersey to the participant, the Organisation meeting any shipping costs.
Should the event be suspended for reasons of force majeure and/or weather once the event has started, either on the initial date or on the alternative, participants will NOT be entitled to be reimbursed their registration and bib fee, nor will the administration fee or price of the jersey be refunded, in any case. For the purposes of this paragraph, the event shall be deemed to have started once the bibs have been handed out.
Should the event be suspended and postponed for reasons of force majeure and/or weather before the race has started, participants may choose to transfer their registration to the new date, free of charge, or may expressly communicate that they will not take part, in which case the bib in question will be cancelled and the user will be entitled to be reimbursed the registration and bib fee. However, in NO case will the administration fee or price of the jersey be refunded. In such cases, the Organisation will send the jersey to the participant, the Organisation meeting any shipping costs.
 Force majeure shall be understood as causes reasonably beyond the control of the Organisation, such as heatwaves, tornadoes, earthquakes, storms, high winds, hailstorms, fires, lightning, floods, accidents, road closures, civil disturbances, criminal or terrorist acts of any kind or other acts of government, pandemics and health emergencies, or any other causes beyond the direct control of the Organisation.
ARTICLE 10. CANCELLATION INSURANCE
If the Organisation offers cancellation insurance while the participant is registering for the event, the participant has the option to take out such cancellation insurance while registering for the event. Before paying the registration fee, the participant will be asked whether they want to take out insurance. Should such insurance cover be chosen, both the cost of the insurance and the registration fee will be paid via the online registration platform.
Should participants who have taken out insurance subsequently wish to cancel their registration for the event, they must process this cancellation directly with the insurance cover taken out, always in accordance with the terms and conditions accepted by the participant for such insurance.
ARTICLE 11. PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of Spain's Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter the LOPD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, better known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the GDPR), as well as any regulations that develop this, 312 Bike & Tours, S.L. hereby informs you that the personal data obtained via the registration platform will be included in an automated file whose Controller is 312 Bike & Tours with its registered offices at Carrer de les Parres, 51, 07570, Artà, Balearic Island, entered in the Company Register of Palma de Mallorca on 7 July 2016, in Volume 2,666 of the Archive, General Section, folio 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, 1st entry, and fiscally identified by the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Spain with the Tax Code (CIF): B-57967622.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data is to manage the relationship with the User, as well as the information and marketing of the service and activities related to them, and also for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the service.
The personal data provided by the User are assumed to be true and correct and the User is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. The period during which any personal data collected via the form will be kept is four years, once the User has unsubscribed.
312 Bike & Tours undertakes to fulfil its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to protect them and take all technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are secure and to avoid their alteration, loss or unauthorised access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
The Website has the security measures for information that are generally used to prevent unauthorised access to personal data.
The user consents to the processing of the personal data provided voluntarily, with prior express consent, in order to send information by any means regarding our products, services, offers or special promotions, for which we can develop user profiles that allow us to make personalised offers. These communications will include the word ADVERTISING.
We also inform you that such data may be transferred, and the user expressly consents to such transfer, for the aforementioned purposes, to the company ARRIERE DU PELOTON, S.L. (hereinafter ARRIVO CYCLING), whose activity is that of a retail travel agency specialised in sports tourism, with the purpose of communicating offers and promotions of a tourism and sports nature, as well as for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the service. Consent for the communication of personal data can be withdrawn. ARRIVO CYCLING is obliged, by the mere fact of communicating the data, to comply with the provisions of the GDPR.
With the exception of the previous provision, any personal data you have voluntarily provided to 312 Bike & Tours will not be transferred to any other subject or company, except in the specific cases in which such transfer is covered by the GDPR. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, users accept that the data they have voluntarily provided may be transferred to third parties but only those data that are strictly necessary in order to fulfil the requested service.
We inform you that, in accordance with the GDPR, you may freely exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction to processing, portability and opposition of any consent you may have granted by writing to 312 Bike & Tours with its registered offices at Carrer de les Parres, 51, 07570, Artà, Balearic Islands, or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Should there be any doubt regarding data protection or the right to privacy, please contact 312 Bike & Tours by any of the means indicated in order to exercise your right of withdrawal.