General conditions of access to the website www.mallorca.com
Users are strongly recommended to read and keep a copy of these general conditions since they may have changed since they were last accessed by the user and, in any case, when a period of more than fifteen days has elapsed since the last access.
The terms and conditions specified below govern the access and use of the URL www.mallorca312.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE) owned by 312 Bike & Tours SLU (hereinafter 312 Bike & Tours).
Identification of the parties:
For the first party, the owner of the WEBSITE: 312 Bike & Tours with its registered offices at Carrer de les Parres 51, 07570, Artà, Balearic Islands, entered in the Company Register of Palma de Mallorca on 7 July 2016, in Volume 2,666 of the Archive, General Section, folio 26, section 8, sheet number PM-79.193, 1st entry, and fiscally identified by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Finance with Tax Code (CIF): B-57967622.
For the other party, the USER, who accesses the page to get information and, if necessary, to sign up for the activities offered via the WEBSITE. The User declares that they are of legal age (over 18 years of age) and have the necessary legal capacity to enter into contracts and use the WEBSITE according to the general conditions detailed below, which they declare to understand and expressly accept. In the case of minors, access shall always be carried out under the supervision and responsibility of their legal guardian.
By virtue of the foregoing, the USER reads, understands and accepts the following GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Use of the website does not entail any obligation for the USER to sign up for the sporting events offered, nor the right to be considered as signed up. To this end, the USER must register or sign up by completing a form and this registration shall be governed by the specific general conditions.
- Before signing up for any sporting event offered on the WEBSITE, or making any purchase that its links allow, the USER shall read and accept, if it is in his/her right, the conditions of registration and/or sale. The registration and/or purchase of any product shall only be effective at the time when the payment gateway to which the WEBSITE is redirected validly charges the credit card provided and the registration or purchase is expressly confirmed.
- The entirety of this WEBSITE: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents are the property of 312 Bike & Tours and their reproduction, distribution, public disclosure or transformation is forbidden. It is also forbidden to reproduce, retransmit, copy, transfer or broadcast, in whole or in part, the information contained on these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used to this end, except with the permission of 312 Bike & Tours and always subject to the conditions of such permission and the purpose thereof.
- 312 Bike & Tours reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the aforementioned WEBSITE provided that at least 15 days' notice is given. This notice shall be given by means of a pop window, which will open when accessing the page, or a notification to the user that will be carried out prior to the modification, limitation or cancellation.
- 312 Bike & Tours reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Portal and/or the Services, at any time and without prior notice to any USERS who do not comply with these General Conditions.
- The WEBSITE's screens are optimised for use with a browser in a Windows environment. USERS who access the WEBSITE using devices with reduced format screens declare that they have previously accessed using a device with a browser in a Windows environment and that they have consulted the conditions of the website and all the notices made available to the addressee without any type of restriction.
- Within the WEBSITE there may be links to other websites over which 312 Bike & Tours has no control and for which 312 Bike & Tours is obviously not liable. 312 Bike & Tours does not endorse or guarantee any of these third-party websites.
- Users may not establish links to web pages of the WEBSITE without the written consent of 312 Bike & Tours. Nor may they carry out any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, send mass mailings ("spamming") or large messages in order to block network servers ("mail bombing") without due authorisation.
- 312 Bike & Tours undertakes to act with the utmost diligence to ensure that the data appearing on the WEBSITE are truthful and up-to-date at all times. However, on some occasions, and for reasons beyond the control of 312 Bike & Tours, there may be some typographical error, in such cases 312 Bike & Tours undertaking to correct such errors as soon as possible. Also, if a price should contain an erratum and a USER has unwillingly been affected by this, and could not have reasonably noticed the error, 312 Bike & Tours shall maintain the price initially offered to the user in question.
- 312 Bike & Tours shall not be liable, directly or secondarily, for the following:
- Any information entered by users, collaborators or third parties.
- Any infringement, by the user, of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to the image of persons (photographs), of property rights and of rights of any other nature held by a third party as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the content.
- The links and hypertext that make it possible for the USER, via the WEBSITE, to access services offered by third parties do not belong nor are they under the control of 312 Bike & Tours; it shall not be liable either for the information contained therein or for any effects that may result from such information.
- The user declares that they have read, understood and accept the WEBSITE's Privacy and Personal Data Protection Conditions.
- These conditions shall be subject to Spanish law. The courts of the USER's domicile shall be competent to hear any dispute arising from these conditions, provided the USER has the status of a consumer and the website has not been accessed for any other purpose. In this second case, for accesses within the user's professional sphere, the exclusive jurisdiction shall be that of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca.
- In the event that any clause of this document is annulled or rendered ineffective for any reason, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the purpose of the WEBSITE and these conditions.
- Failure on the part of any of the parties to exercise the rights and powers conferred in the general conditions shall not imply, in any case, that such rights have been waived unless expressly acknowledged by both parties.